Save money with a Home Solar System from Next Phase Electric!
Now is the right time to purchase a residential solar system for your house, professionally installed by Next Phase Electric. We design and install residential solar systems based on your needs in the Bakersfield, CA area, Kern County area, and Southern California in general. We are fully licensed and insured.
Why buy a home solar system?
- A home solar system will save you money by reducing the power you need to buy from the electric company. Grid-supplied electricity costs are rising at an increasing rate every year.
- There are SUBSTANTIAL federal and state tax credits/rebates/incentives for purchasing a home solar system.
- A residential solar system adds value to your home.
- The more electricity you use from the electric company, the higher your rates are (tiered rate system). A residential solar system reduces power drawn from the grid, keeping you in the lower rate tiers, saving you money! (Think about those hot summer months with the A/C running extra hard)
- Home solar systems are environmentally-friendly and lower your carbon footprint as they harness the energy from the sun, reducing the electrical power needed from traditional power plants.
The Next Phase Solar Difference
Our customers are our number one priority. We are not here to make a quick buck off of you. We want to make sure that all your needs are met, that you are comfortable throughout the entire process, and that you are happy with your new residential solar system. Therefore, we feel that what we have to offer stands above what anyone else currently has to offer. We are all about customer care and satisfaction, and we make sure that we keep our standards high and our prices low! We want to make sure our customers are fully educated on the products and services that Next Phase Solar provides. Our process doesn’t just stop at the sale of your system, we continue to support you throughout the process, making your experience positive and easy. We take pride in being the best choice for residential solar systems in Bakersfield.
Our Prices Beat Anyone
We will break down and show you ACTUAL vs. ADVERTISED home solar system costs and we let customers decide what is best for them and their family with a NO PRESSURE sales environment. Furthermore, we will show you the benefits of owning your OWN home solar system vs. leasing someone else’s system.
Flexible Payment Options
We have many different finance options available to fit your needs and budget. You can of course buy your new solar system outright, but if you want the flexibility to pay over time, or even just simply pay for power, there are many different finance options and arrangements through different lenders available:
- Cash – buy the solar system outright, no financing
- Loan – ZERO down payment regardless of credit, and pay a fixed amount each month
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) – you pay us for power used just like a normal electric bill, and we take care of the rest
Schedule a consultation today to get more information and all terms and conditions.